How much protein do we actually need? Is whole milk really that bad for you? In this week’s episode, we’re tackling these questions – and more – that many of you sent our way. We did the research, and some of what we discovered even surprised us!
- How much protein do we actually need?
- Is whole milk really that bad for you?
- Via NPR: 50 Years Ago, Sugar Industry Quietly Paid Scientists To Point Blame At Fat
Jean-Philippe Drouin-Chartier, Julie Anne Côté, Marie-Ève Labonté, Didier Brassard, Maude Tessier-Grenier, Sophie Desroches, Patrick Couture, Benoît Lamarche; Comprehensive Review of the Impact of Dairy Foods and Dairy Fat on Cardiometabolic Risk, Advances in Nutrition, Volume 7, Issue 6, 1 November 2016, Pages 1041–1051, https://doi.org/10.3945/an.115.011619
- Is red wine good for your heart?
- What’s the deal with apple cider vinegar?
- Are there any benefits to sprouted grains vs whole grains?
- Juice cleansing – any legitimacy?
- Is organic food more nutritious than conventional?
- Can we burn fat in specific parts of the body either with food or exercise?
CHEW ON THIS: