The Whole30 program is a popular diet that eliminates sugar, alcohol, grains, legumes, soy, and dairy in an effort to “reset” the negative effects of the typical American diet. Many people try the Whole 30 as a means to lose weight, feel better, and identify any potential food intolerances. But how “whole” is the Whole30? In this week’s episode, you’ll get the tools to decide if the Whole30 program is really the best way to support the WHOLE you.
We mention a few resources in the episode, which we’ve linked below:
- It Starts With Food (The Whole30 book)
- Buzzfeed Whole30 video: https://www.youtube.
- Jaclyn London article on Whole30: http://www.
goodhousekeeping.com/health/ diet-nutrition/a44453/whole30- diet/
- Amazing pizza spot that Julian mentions: Robin Hood Pizza
- Imperfect Produce (mentioned by Lauren)
PSSSSS! Help us pick our next episode topic! Click here to vote.